A beautiful village in the Charnwood Forest with many old houses and buildings, some thatched. Excellent local amenities and a number of very popular cafes. Main entrance to Bradgate Park. It formed part of the Bradgate Estate which was sold by Auction in November 1925.
The Estate was formerly the property of the Seventh Earl of Stamford and Warrington and sold by Mrs. K.H.V. Grey. If visiting, please park responsibly in the designated car park for Bradgate park and not on the local roads which can cause congestion.